Xtreme Turf Lawn Care Serving Homeowners in Daphne, Fairhope, Spanish Fort, & Mobile, AL
Did you know that hiring a local lawn care company not only saves you time but benefits your lawn’s vitality?
Indeed, a local lawn service knows how to beat weeds and grow the best yard grass in Southern Alabama.
In this blog post, you’ll learn seven reasons why you need to hire a local lawn service to develop and maintain your property making it look its best.
Do you Know How Your Local Lawn Service Benefits Your Lawn?
- Has deep knowledge of local lawn problems: When you hire a local lawn care company, you can be sure that you’re hiring someone who understands your local climate, top property issues, and the best way to fix any lawn problems that crop up.
- Has expertise in lawn care: When you hire a lawn service, you know that the technician who works on your property is an expert in lawn care. In order to provide fertilization treatments, weed and insect controls, your Southern Alabama lawn care operator is
OTPS certified. OTPS means Ornamental and Turf Pest Control. Your lawn maintenance technician needs to keep his certification current through courses, reading and testing.
- Knows the various issues that homeowners face in Southern Alabama: For example, properties in Daphne, Fairhope, Mobile, and Spanish Fort, AL have acidic soils, and periodically need lime applications to “sweeten” the soil to grow healthy turf.
- Uses professional tools and commercial-grade products: While you can pick up lawn fertilizer, weed control, pest control, and other turf care products at big box stores, they’re not same as what a professional lawn care service uses. For example, you want your turf professional to use a mix of grass seed that grows well in Alabama’s soils and climate. Certain grass seed varieties are only available to lawn service companies and not to the general public.
January is around the corner, and that means it’s time for pre-emergent weed control for your Baldwin County lawn. Read more about pre-emergents in this blog post.
- Continues to learn about best lawn care practices: To stay on top of his game, your local lawn technician needs to take courses, read trade magazines and stay on top of current lawn care trends to provide you with the best products and services.
- Treats your property holistically: Your lawn is more than green grass. Indeed, a verdant lawn starts in the soil. So your lawn care technician tests your soil first to see what nutrients are missing and to know your soil’s pH level. Once he gets the results, your technician will devise a plan to get the soil to optimum health so it can house grass plants.
Do you know that your Southern Alabama lawn needs year-round care? Read more in this blog post.
- Wants the best for your property: Finally, your lawn care technician cares about the beauty of your property. He knows that a healthy lawn raises your property value, makes you happy and provides a safe place for kids to play.
Indeed, a beautiful lawn not only gives you satisfaction and pride, but its vitality has the ability to tolerate different weather conditions and heavy foot traffic—among many other turf care challenges.
If you’re ready to hire your local lawn care company, call us today at Xtreme Turf Lawn Care at 251-648-9947 or fill out our contact form.
Alabama Cooperative Extension System, “Ornamental and Turf Pest Control Commercial Applicator Permit Information.”