Lawn fertilization is one of the best things that anyone can do with a lawn. This includes supplying a lawn with the needed nutrients that it would require for it to stay healthy and to grow as well as it can. There are a number of reasons why lawn fertilization is such a good thing for anyone to get into.
[fullwidth backgroundcolor=”” backgroundimage=”” backgroundrepeat=”no-repeat” backgroundposition=”left top” backgroundattachment=”scroll” video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” borderstyle=”” paddingtop=”20px” paddingbottom=”20px” paddingleft=”0px” paddingright=”0px” menu_anchor=”” equal_height_columns=”no” hundred_percent=”no” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]
Southern Lawn Fertilizing & Weed Control
Xtreme Turf Lawn Care is fully OTPS certified. This is a required certification if you are applying fertilizer and/or pesticides to control weeds and lawn insects. Sign up for the (6)application weed/ fertilizer and receive first application 1/2 off.
- The first reason comes from how lawn fertilization will work to get a lawn to develop a vibrant look to it. It will develop a healthy green color to it. This is so it will not look as though it was dying out like it could in some hot conditions.
- Also, a lawn will look denser when it has been fertilized properly. This means that the blades of green grass in the lawn will look unique and vibrant. There will be fewer patches of open spaces around a lawn when the right lawn fertilization processes have been handled.
- Another benefit of lawn fertilization is that it will make a lawn more resistant to many different kinds of problems. These include such difficult concerns as weeds, diseases and insects that can burrow into a lawn. These are things that may cause a lawn to become weak and less likely to grow properly. Using the right lawn fertilization processes can help to keep a lawn from becoming too weak over time.
- Meanwhile, a lawn can be more resilient if it is handled with plenty of lawn fertilization functions. A lawn that is well fertilized will be more likely to survive different kinds of conditions and concerns. These include things that can relate to a lawn being torn apart from excessive use and wear.
- A lawn that is properly nourished with the right nutrients from lawn fertilization will be one that is more likely to handle all sorts of different types of traffic. This includes foot traffic from people who walk around it. It will also be more likely to handle precipitation of all sorts. This includes not only rainfall but also some forms of snow/ice during the colder months of the year. Being able to get this protection on a lawn will be imperative if it is going to look its best all year round.
Be sure to take a look at these great reasons as to why lawn fertilization is as important as it is. This type of process can work to get any lawn to look great and to have a unique appearance to it. This is so a lawn can look nice and able to handle all sorts of different things. It will also be less likely to be damaged by a variety of things ranging from weather conditions to outside materials that could get in the way of the lawn.
We recommend the use of lawn fertilizer just previous to the start of Springt, this will likely give your turf the top rated probability of growing solid and thick grass as spring time is the very best growing time of the year. Then you should use fertilizer every two months. This will ensure that your lawn looks stunning and nutritious through the coming months, by sticking with the manufactures guidelines and information you ought to not have any troubles producing a fantastic lawn.
Contact Xtreme Turf Lawn Care (251) 648-9947 for a free assessment of your lawn’s fertilization needs.